COVID-19 Information and Procedure
A message from Sterling Joseph, Owner of Sterling's Team Speed:
In response to the spread of COVID-19, Sterling's Team Speed would like to provide both resources for you to stay informed regarding the global pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, as well as let you know what preventative measures we are recommending you take when training in our facility and share with you what procedures we have put into place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Resources about COVID-19
Center for Disease Control
You can find information such as situation summaries, Cases in the U.S. Global locations with COVID-19 as well as risk assessment. Ways to prevent the illness and preventative steps can be found here as well.
World Health Organization
The WHO website has similar information that you may find helpful.
What You Can Do
- Wash your hands in our restrooms or use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk when you enter and exit our facility.
- Bring a full water bottle. Our drinking fountains are not available for public use at this time.
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home and cancel your training session for the day.
- Use respiratory etiquette and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
- Refrain from touching your face. Your eyes, nose and mouth are places where the virus can spread more easily.
What Sterling's Team Speed is Doing
Private & Small Group Training
- Vaccinated participants and children under 10 years of age are no longer required to wear a mask in our facility. Please show a member of our staff your vaccination card the next time you come in -- this will be the only time you need to show us. Participants that are not vaccinated will still be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times while in our facility.
- Our equipment and weights are cleaned after every use by both individuals and teams with disinfecting wipes as well as with a hospital-grade aerosol cleaning spray. Paper towels are used with the spray and all cleaning material is thrown away after each use.
- In addition and as always, our coaching staff is assigned areas of our facility that they are required to clean. We have increased the frequency of cleaning.
- We have signs on all of our equipment requiring anyone who uses them to disinfect them with the Wipes and Spray provided.
- As we have always had, we have a professional cleaning service that cleans our facility.
Team & Class Training
- Our Summer Sports Performance classes will take place at Arapahoe Park at 7800 S Adams St, Centennial, CO 80122. With the current mask order update, masks will not be required for outdoor sessions.
- Vaccinated participants are no longer required to wear a mask in our facility. Please show a member of our staff your vaccination card the next time you come in -- this will be the only time you need to show us. Participants that are not vaccinated will still be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times while in our facility.
- Athletes will be given hand sanitizer before and after each training session.
- Athletes must provide their own water – please remember to bring plenty of it! There will not be access to water dispensers while training outside.
Thus far, we are fortunate that COVID-19 does not seem to be as detrimental to our youth population but we do feel that it is our responsibility to keep those that are at higher risk safe as well. It is our priority to be mindful of not only how this can impact our young clients but how it can impact those more vulnerable in our society. We hope to do our part in protecting our clients, their families, and the community.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding these policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303.779.3640.
Thank you for your time,
Sterling Joseph, Owner, Sterling's Team Speed