Sterling's Team Speed is looking for individuals who are highly motivated, energetic and knowledgeable, who seek to work in a privately owned sport performance and personal training facility.
- Train ADULTS one on one with personalized attention and professional instruction as well as small groups
- Passionate about fitness and training and want to motivate and inspire others to achieve their fitness goals
- Ability to develop and deliver personal training programs
- Sell and build clientele while having flexibility in scheduling clients and provide excellent customer service by being energetic, motivating and positive
- Organized, detailed oriented and actively engage with our Fitness Tracking and Scheduling Software. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively with Management, Team Members and Clientele. Imperative that it be at the highest level
- Responsible for achieving monthly goals and the willingness to take the extra steps to accomplish goals and to be successful
- Personal Training Certifications required
- Dependable and 100% accountable, personable and the willingness to do whatever it takes
- High quality marketing skills and the highest standards in customer service. Must be results oriented!
- Build 30+ hours per week
Sports Performance Coach
Sterling's Team Speed is looking for Sports Performance Coaches who enjoy and are skilled at developing young athletes. Need to have the desire and skill set to work with clients of all abilities, beginner to elite.
- Coach Team Sports for youth athletes on Speed, Agility, Strength Training, and technique.
- Willingness to develop and deliver one on one training and coaching programs to help clients achieve their goals
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with clientele and team members while having a dynamic personality
- Experience Coaching Teams is a plus
- Train small and large groups
- Train one on one (adults and youths)
- Comfortable communicating with parents and coaches
- Sell and build clientele while having flexibility in scheduling clients
- Provide excellent customer service by presenting an energetic, motivating and positive manner
- Certifications required
- Dependable and 100% accountable
- High quality sales and customer service skills
- Build 30+ hours per week
- Be able to actively engage with our Fitness Tracking Software
We are looking for individuals who have a strong desire to be in the sport performance and personal training profession. Any student in high school, college or graduate interested in sport performance, personal training and athletic training would benefit from this superb opportunity. The intern will have exposure to an all-encompassing sport performance program and personal training. Hands on experience administratively and a deeper look at running a privately owned business will be introduced as well. The intern will gain valuable knowledge and insight into this field.
The intern must possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership abilities, and a willingness to work. You will be mentored by Sterling Joseph and his Team of Certified Coaches and Trainers and assist in the training of athletes of all ages.
Please e-mail your resume to Info@teamspeedco.com